To ease the installation of addwish business for PrestaShop owners, addwish have developed a module for PrestaShop version 1.6 and 1.7.
You simply have to install this module, to get started with addwish business in your PrestaShop webshop. Please follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Login to your PrestaShop admin Dashboard and navigate to Modules:
- In Modules, choose to Upload a module:
then simply drag or select the addwish module ZIP file (click here to download - the current version 1.2.5):
- Once the module has successfully been installed, click the Configure button:
- When configuring the addwish business module, enter your addwish partner ID and press Save:
then copy your unique product feed URL - to paste this in your addwish business account, by navigating to Data Setup > Product Feed > Add Feed:
For addwish business search to work, you'll have to create a new and blank page - for the search-results to be displayed on. Here's a simple step-by-step guide on how to create a blank search page:
- If you are using PrestaShop 1.6.*, navigate to Preferences > CMS and choose the "Add new CMS page" button:
If you are using PrestaShop 1.7.*, navigate to Design > Pages and choose the "Add new CMS page" button:
- No you are able to create a new page. Please provide a relevant page name in the "Meta title" filed (the "Friendly URL" will automatically be generated and please just leave the "Page content" empty).
Now click "Save and preview" to save the new page and preview it.
- Once you are previewing the new blank search page, please copy and share the URL with addwish business support - for us to be able to set up Dynamic search.