Here's a simple step-by-step guide on how to enabled and set up a Abandoned cart trigger email:
- To enable the Abandoned cart trigger, navigate to Triggered Emails > Abandoned cart.
Here you can choose to enabled up to tree Abandoned cart triggers and set the time between each trigger (in case you want more than one).
- Start by enabling the trigger and specify when the email should be sent along with the subject line of the email.
To extend the reach of your abandoned cart emails, here you can also choose to leverage the addwish consumer wish list pool of permissions.
Note: You can only enable addwish consumer wish list permission for one email per trigger type.
- As the next step, you can specify the information text in the body of the email, along with the products left in the cart.
- Finally, Save your changes – and the Abandoned cart trigger is ready.
- To preview how the email actually will look in your inbox, you can always try to send a test email, directly to your inbox.
- If you are an advanced user, you can also choose to Edit the source, if you would like to modify the HTML of the email template.