Here's a simple step-by-step guide on how to enabled and set up the Price drop trigger email:
- To enable the Price drop trigger, navigate to Triggered Emails > Price drop.
Here you can enable the Price drop trigger.
- Start by enabling the trigger and specify when the email should be sent along with the subject line of the email.
You also need to specify the rules for sending out these notifications, you can control this by setting a minimum percentage a price should drop – before a notification is triggered for a customer, along with the timeframe and number of times the customer must have viewed the product in your webshop.
To extend the reach of your price drop emails, here you can also choose to leverage the addwish consumer wish list pool of permissions.
- As the next step, you can specify the information text in the body of the email, along with the products left dropping in price.
- Optionally you can choose to show additional related products in the email, to the products dropping in price – to potentially inspire the customer with related and relevant products.
Simply choose the number of additional related products to show – as well as the rules of showing the related products.
- Finally, Save your changes – and the Price drop trigger is ready.
- To preview how the email actually will look in your inbox, you can always try to send a test email, directly to your inbox.
- If you are an advanced user, you can also choose to Edit the source, if you would like to modify the HTML of the email template.