Here's a simple step-by-step guide on how to enabled and set up a Post-conversion trigger email:
- To enable a Post-conversion trigger, navigate to Triggered Emails > Post-conversion.
Here you can choose to enabled up to tree Post-conversion triggers and set the time between each trigger (in case you want more than one).
- Start by enabling the trigger and specify when the email should be sent along with the subject line of the email.
To extend the reach of your post-conversion emails, here you can also choose to leverage the addwish consumer wish list pool of permissions.
- As the next step, you can specify the information text in the body of the email, along with the related products.
- Finally, select the number of related products to show as well as the rules for the products to show. Save your changes – the Post-conversion trigger are now ready.
- To preview how the email actually will look in your inbox, you can always try to send a test email, directly to your inbox.
- If you are an advanced user, you can also choose to Edit the source, if you would like to modify the HTML of the email template.