Here's a simple guide, taking you through the process of automatically synchronising the permissions from your MailChimp account:
- First thing you have to do, are to find or generate an API key in your MailChimp account. Please follow this guide, to do so:
- Once you have your MailChimp API key, simply navigate to: Triggered Emails > Permissions, then click the Set up automatic permission synchronisation button:
- As the next step, you'll have to:
- select MailChimp in the Type drop down
- paste your MailChimp API into the API-Key field
- and finally, select the list from your MailChimp account you would like to sync in the List drop-down:
Remember to click Save.
- Now you are done, and moving forward your MailChimp list permissions will automatically be synchronised on a daily basis.