To view your addwish data in Google Analytics you must have:
Downloading the addwish dashboard
First, you’ll need to download the “Addwish value creation dashboard”.
- Log into your Google Analytics account: https://analytics.google.com
- Once you are logged in, click this link:
This link will take you to a screen, from where you can download the dashboard.
- Select which Google Analytics view you want to save the dashboard to:
Viewing your data
Once you’ve created this dashboard, you’ll be able to see a summary of your addwish data – by selecting the “addwish value creation dashboard” in the Reporting tab. You do this, by navigating to Reporting > Dashboards from the main Google Analytics menu:
When you click the dashboard, you'll see a dashboard like this:
- There’s no data being collected
This could be because event tracking hasn’t yet been enabled by the addwish support team. Please reach out to addwish support to make sure this has been enabled for your account.
- There’s only data in the box called “addwish activity # of events/activities
This could be due to a problem with your Google Analytics e-commerce tracking. Please verify this is set up correctly. If this is setup correctly, feel free to reach out to addwish support help you solve this problem.
- Google redirects me to a different Analytics account
Try logging out of Google Analytics and back in again, as well as close all open browser tabs/windows with a Google account – this normally solves the problem.