Remember to save your changes.
Important: Once you have pasted it in, you should replace
YOUR_PARTNER_ID with your own addwish partner ID. You can find this by logging into your addwish admin account.
Here's how to expose product data to addwish:
- Navigate to Indstillinger > Integration - here, choose to add a new user ("Tilføj ny bruger"):
- Fill out the details as shown below and press "Gem" (notat is optional):
- Now you will be given an API key. Make sure you copy this, as it will be hidden once you close the window:
- As the final step, you'll have to send the API key to addwish along with your site ID and webshop domain (e.g. my-webshop.com).
Note: You'll find your site ID by navigating to Indstillinger > Site:
Navigate to Design > Tekster/Knapper, then select the page Bestil step 4 (Ordrebekræftelse)
Now add the code below to the field called Kodefelt:
<span class="addwish-conversion" style="display:none" data-total="[[AdWordsSubTotalInclVAT]]" data-ordernumber="[[OrderID]]" data-email="[[CUSTOMEREMAIL]]"></span>
Remember to Save your changes.
Create a blank search page
Finally, you need to create a blank search page, for the dynamic search feature to use.
- Navigate to Design > Egne sider > Opret side:
- Now, create a "Indholdsside" with a relevant name, e.g. "Søgeresultater":
Remember to Save the page.
- Now the page has been saved, scroll down the page to the Parameter section – here you'll find the URL of this new page:
Please share this new blank search page URL with Addwish, by sending the url to firstname.lastname@example.org. One of the addwish team will then finalize the setup of dynamic search.