Here's a simple guide taking you through the process of automatically synchronising the permissions from your eMailPlatform account:
- First thing you have to do is to get API access to your eMailPlatform account. This is something the support staff at eMailPlatform will create for you on request.
Remember to tell them that it is to be used for addwish, as we need a special access token.
- Once you have API access (API username and access token), simply navigate to: Triggered Emails > Permissions, then click the Set up automatic permission synchronisation button:
- Now you should be on a page with a few inputs fields - as your next step you will have to:
- Select eMailPlatform in the Type drop down
- Paste your API username and access token in their respective fields.
- The list field will start to load a dropdown list of your mailing/contact lists from your eMailPlatform account - once this is loaded please select the list that you want to synchronise with.
- Press the save button
- Now you are done and your eMailPlatform permissions (from your specified list) will automatically be synchronised on a daily basis.