This is a guide on how to set up auto campaigns within Apsis. It is assumed, that you have already made a design and set up the auto campaign on your addwish business user. If you haven't, please check out these guides first:
If you have done the above, we can go on to setting it up in Apsis.
- On you addwish business user, navigate to Newsletter Content > Auto campaigns and click Edit auto campaign config.
- Click Code snippet and make sure, you have selected Apsis in the drop down. Copy the code to the clip-board (ctrl+c / cmd+c).
- Go to you Apsis account and click the gear icon.
- Click the tab Modules and then New module. Paste the code to the empty box (ctrl+v / cmd+v).
- Give the new module a name and press Save. You can edit the size to fit your newsletter layout.
- Go back to the start page in Apsis, and create a new newsletter or edit an existing.
- Drag the newly created addwish module into the newsletter where you want the products shown.
- Most likely you will not see products right away so click the Preview tab.
- Select an email address to see a preview of a generated newsletter with recommendations.
You are now good to go. Of course, you are free to play around with the amount of products, and the size of the module.