Here you'll find a simple guide, taking you through the process of editing the template code used to render a Product Recommendation box as well as how to control the insertion of the Product Recommendation box on the pages of your webshop.
- Navigate to Product Recommendations -> Recommendations:
- Choose "Draft new version" of the Product Recommendation box you wish to alter:
- You'll now be in edit mode, of a drafted version of the specific Product Recommendation box. Here you'll be able to edit the settings of the Product Recommendation box:
- In "Design settings" you can edit simple texts like headlines etc.:
If you would like to alter the template code (HTML/CSS code) used for rendering the specific box, you can click the "Edit source" button, to switch to template code mode:
- In "Placement settings" you can find the details on how to add the box to a page or template of your webshop:
If you have a customer selector set up, to insert the box on your webshop - you can also find the selector used under "Placement settings".
And if you wish to change this - you can choose toggle the selector settings to "Switch to the default selector", then you will be able to use the default selector - by adding the code snippet representing the box to a page or template of your webshop:
Always remember to Save once you have altered anything on the edit page.