Here's a simple guide, taking you through the process of automatically synchronising the permissions from your ActiveCampaign account:
- First thing you have to do, are to find the API domain and api-token in your ActiveCampaign account. You find these by logging into ActiveCampaign and then navigate to Settings > Developer. At the top of the page you will find and API Access section with the information.
- Once you have your API domain and token, navigate to: Triggered Emails > Permissions, then click the Set up automatic permission synchronisation button:
- As the next step, you'll have to:
- select ActiveCampaign in the Type drop down
- paste your API token into the API Token field
- paste the domain part of you API Url into the Domain field, no https://
- and finally, select the list from your ActiveCampaign account you would like to sync in the List drop-down. You can also select to sync from all lists.
Remember to click Save.
- Now you are done, and moving forward your ActiveCampaign list permissions will automatically be synchronised on a daily basis.