This guide will take you through the process of automatically synchronizing the permissions between your MailerLite account and Addwish.
1. Getting the API Key from MailerLite.
Step 1: First you have to log into your MailerLite Account here.
Step 2: When you are logged into your MailerLite Account, click on your profile avatar in the top right corner and select "Integrations" from the popup menu. Like shown:
Step 3: On the Integrations page, use the "Developer API" integration.
This takes you to where your API Key will be displayed.
Copy the API Key by clicking on the Copy button.
You now possess the MailerLite API Key, and you are now ready to insert it into your Addwish account to start the permission synchronization.
2. Inserting the MailerLite API Key into your Addwish Account.
Step 1: Log into your Addwish Account, here.
Step 2: When logged into your account, navigate to Triggered Emails > Permissions, then click the Set up automatic permission synchronization.
Step 3: On this page, Automatic permission synchronization, you will enter the following:
- Select MailLite in the "Type" drop-down menu.
- Paste your MailLite API into the API-Key field.
- Select the list from your MailLite account; you would like to synchronize in the "List" drop-down.
Remember to click "Save."
Great Success! You're all set!
You have now successfully setup permission synchronisation between MailerLite and Addwish. These will be updated automatically every 24 hours.